Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is NiBBLE Esports (“the Promoter”).
Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is open to South African residents, living in the Republic of South Africa at the time of the competition. Employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of the promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not allowed to enter.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via https://twitter.com/NiBBLEesports.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
5. Closing date for entry will be 23 October 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant either by the promoter or by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
The lucky winner will receive a digital copy of the game Cyberpunk2077 on the platform of their choice once the game is officially available for the public to purchase.
9. The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / or be delivered (which the promoter will cover the cost of delivery if the address for delivery falls within the Republic of South Africa).
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South African.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The promoter‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
17. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
18. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.